As you know, Flexible Impellers are the most important part in Flexible Impeller pumps. JMP Marine improves the impeller performance by special surface coating, decreasing wear & tear so the impeller can last a long time. They recommend that you should change the impeller every year for maximum performance value. They guarantee that you WILL have great satisfaction and peace of mind with JMP flexible impellers!
Impeller Replacements For The Following Engine Companies are Available:
CATERPILLAR, CUMMINS, DETROIT DIESEL (DDC), JABSCO, JOHN DEERE, JOHNSON, ONAN, SHERWOOD, VOLVO PENTA, YANMAR and more!
IMPORTANT NOTE: NEVER run the pump dry for over 30 seconds.
TODAY'S IMPELLER MATERIAL FEATURES
*WHY ARE JMP IMPELLERS BETTER? . . . See Why Use JMP Marine Impellers (below)
||Neoprene impellers are the standard impeller used in most flexible impeller pumps. It offers a wide range
of chemical resitant properties. Temperature range: 45 - 180 Deg F (5 - 60 Deg C)
||Nitrile impellers offer compatibility with oil products. It handles a wide range of oils, oil and water emulsions
(or bilge), diesel fuel, lower fraction hydrocarbons, kerosene, lubrication and machine oil.
Temperature range: 50 - 180 Deg F (10 - 82 Deg C)
Note: Generally Nitrile impellers performance is below 10% that of neoprene.
||Sanitary Neoprene impellers are used in the hygenic flexible impeller pumps for applications pumping food,beverage and pharmaceutical products. Temperature Range: 22 - 120 Deg F (-5 to 49 Deg C)
HOW TO REPLACE A FLEXIBLE IMPELLER
IMPELLER MEASUREMENT REFERENCE GUIDE
JMP MARINE . . ."THE ONLY ONE"
WHY USE JMP MARINE FLEXIBLE IMPELLERS vs ALL OTHERS?
- JMP Marine (JMP Corp) performs total "IN HOUSE MANUFACTURING" meaning that they do not outsource any part of the process, including materials, as all the other brands today must do. This ensures the highest standards of quality control making sure that their consumers, as yourself, have the utmost confidence and peace of mind that you are receiving a product without comprise. You will get the QUALITY & PERFORMANCE you are looking for and more!
- JMP Marine Flexible Impellers DO NOT USE HARMFUL CHEMICALS thereby ensuring the protection of our environment. Products are "ROHS" FREE (ROHS means "Restriction of Hazardous Substances).
- JMP has developed a unique formula taken over 40 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE producing an impeller mixture that has been specifically designed for seawater & raw water applications resulting in a much more durable longer lasting product vs the Neoprene and Nitrile of other brands today.
- JMP Marine goes a step further . . . in developing an added mixture they call "WAX BRANDING" which is infused throughout the impeller material and has aided in the result of an impeller that can last up to 3 times longer than all others out there.
- JMP Marine uses "BRASS INSERTS" vs stainless steel. Even though this does take longer, it produces a machined product that is of better quality resulting in a much MORE DURABLE LONGER LASTING PRODUCT.
All JMP Flexible Impellers and Impeller Kits also come with a FREE TUBE OF IMPELLER LUBRICANT (Glycerine 7gm)