#8100-02 JMP Marine Flexible Bilge Impeller (Replaces Jabsco 17935-0003, Johnson 09-819B-9, Ancor J050435)
JMP Marine Flexible Impeller #8100-02
Application / Use:
- Bilge Purposes
Note: Better quality and longer lasting vs standard Nitrile Impellers.
- JMP Marine Flexible Impeller #8100-02
- Ancor J050435
- Jabsco 17935-0003
- Johnson 09-819B-9
IMPELLER 8100-02 DIMENSIONS & SPECS:
|A (Impeller Dia)||95mm|
|B (Impeller Width)||63mm|
|C (Shaft Dia)||25mm|
|No. of Blades||12|
|Insert Type||Spline Drive(12)|
|Impeller Weight (approx)
WHY USE JMP MARINE FLEXIBLE IMPELLERS vs ALL OTHERS?
- JMP Marine (JMP Corp) performs total "IN HOUSE MANUFACTURING" meaning that they do not outsource any part of the process, including materials, as all the other brands today must do. This ensures the highest standards of quality control making sure that their consumers, as yourself, have the utmost confidence and peace of mind that you are receiving a product without comprise. You will get the QUALITY & PERFORMANCE you are looking for and more!
- JMP Marine Flexible Impellers DO NOT USE HARMFUL CHEMICALS thereby ensuring the protection of our environment.
- JMP has developed a unique formula taken over 40 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE producing an impeller mixture that has been specifically designed for seawater & raw water applications resulting in a much more durable longer lasting product vs the Neoprene and Nitrile of other brands today.
- JMP Marine goes a step further . . . in developing an added mixture they call "WAX BRANDING" which is infused throughout the impeller material and has aided in the result of an impeller that can last up to 3 times longer than all others out there.
- JMP Marine uses "BRASS INSERTS" vs stainless steel. Even though this does take longer, it produces a machined product that is of better quality resulting in a much MORE DURABLE LONGER LASTING PRODUCT.
Please note that shipping cost calculations are based on packaged weight which can be higher than the actual product weight.
SHIPPING COST SAVINGS - BULK ORDERS:
Possible discounts on total shipping costs for multiple unit orders; please contact sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1 (250) 713-1018 for bulk order shipping quotes. Bulk orders are usually based on an order of 4-6 units or more.
Standard 1 Year Manufactures Warranty