JMP Flexible Impeller Kit #7300-01K
*Some applications do not require all items in kit
- JMP Marine Flexible Impeller #7300-01
- Gasket (GAK0023)
- Gasket (GAK0044)
- Gasket (GAK0045)
- Gasket (GAK0046)
- Gasket (GAK0047)
- Gasket (GAK0048)
- O-Ring (ORG0013)
- O-Ring (ORG0039)
- Ancor 2047
- Crusader 20300
- Cummins 3908220 / 0132-0348 / 0132-0499
- Jabsco 18948-0001
- Johnson 09-702B-1
- Oberdorfer 8922
- Onan 0132-0292 / 132-0348 / 132-0349 / 132-0499 / 0541-1316 / 541-1521 / 0541-1521
- Perkins 900012
- Pleasurecraft R061017
- Sherwood 10615 / 10615K
- Sierra 23-3300
- Volvo Penta 835874
- Westerbeke 13930
Also used in the following JMP Marine Replacement Sea/Raw Water Engine Cooling Pumps:
PLEASE NOTE: The pump(s) listed below are not internally compatible to Genuine. Pumps that are not compatible to Genuine are due to changes made for an even better performance value.
- JPR-C1025 (Cummins Replacement Sea/Raw Water Engine Cooling Pump)
For Cummins Engine Models:
4B3.9M, 4B3.9-D(M), 4BT3.9M, 4BT3.9-D9(M), 4BTA3.9M, 6B5.9M, 6B5.9-D(M), 6BT5.9M, 6BT5.9-D(M)
Compatible to Genuine: NO
Reason Not Compatible: Changes made to Mechanical Seal, Shaft, Bearing Housing, Retaining Ring, Screw for Cam, Oil Seal, Slinger
Also used in the following Engines & Models:
- Cummins 6BT 5.9
- Onan L10/MDKBUR, MDKBT, MDKBU, MDKBP/R/S
IMPELLER 7300-01 DIMENSIONS & SPECS:
|A (Impeller Dia)||65mm|
|B (Impeller Width)||41.5mm|
|C (Shaft Dia)||15.8mm|
|No. of Blades||12|
|Insert Type||Key Drive|
|Impeller Weight (approx)
WHY USE JMP MARINE FLEXIBLE IMPELLERS vs ALL OTHERS?
- JMP Marine (JMP Corp) performs total "IN HOUSE MANUFACTURING" meaning that they do not outsource any part of the process, including materials, as all the other brands today must do. This ensures the highest standards of quality control making sure that their consumers, as yourself, have the utmost confidence and peace of mind that you are receiving a product without comprise. You will get the QUALITY & PERFORMANCE you are looking for and more!
- JMP Marine Flexible Impellers DO NOT USE HARMFUL CHEMICALS thereby ensuring the protection of our environment.
- JMP has developed a unique formula taken over 40 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE producing an impeller mixture that has been specifically designed for seawater & raw water applications resulting in a much more durable longer lasting product vs the Neoprene and Nitrile of other brands today.
- JMP Marine goes a step further . . . in developing an added mixture they call "WAX BRANDING" which is infused throughout the impeller material and has aided in the result of an impeller that can last up to 3 times longer than all others out there.
- JMP Marine uses "BRASS INSERTS" vs stainless steel. Even though this does take longer, it produces a machined product that is of better quality resulting in a much MORE DURABLE LONGER LASTING PRODUCT.
Please note that shipping cost calculations are based on packaged weight which can be higher than the actual product weight.
SHIPPING COST SAVINGS - BULK ORDERS:
Possible discounts on total shipping costs for multiple unit orders; please contact sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1 (250) 713-1018 for bulk order shipping quotes. Bulk orders are usually based on an order of 4-6 units or more.