Albin Pump Marine Submersible Heavy Duty Bilge Pump 2250 GPH 12V
Submersible heavy duty bilge pump 12V with pump capacity 140L/min (2250 GPH) and 120L/min (1900 GPH) at 1m head. Features stainless steel shaft, double ball bearings, mechanical seal, tough thermoplastic ABS housing and a robust long-life motor design. Features a Universal base plate with strainer and pin (for "T-slot") to attach a level switch for automatic operation. Including check valve, 28mm (1.1/8") to 32mm (1.1/4") ports. Amperage 12.7A, fuse size 16A
For pleasure or commercial boats above 12m (36FT) length.
Developed for safe performance in all weather conditions and bilge environments; for harsh saltwater and freshwater use
Replacement / Interchangeable With:
- Rule 2000 / 2000-10
- Johnson 22004 / 02204-00 / 32-2200-01
- Attwood HD2000-12
|APPROX WEIGHT (KG/LBS)||1.82 KG / 4.0 LBS|
|DIMENSIONS (MM)||150(L) x 170(H) x 130(W)|
|DIMENSIONS (INCHES)||6(L) x 6.7(H) x 5(W)|
|PUMP TYPE||Heavy Duty Submersible|
||Stainless steel shaft, double ball bearings, mechanical seal, tough thermoplastic ABS housing, robust long-life motor design|
|CERTIFICATION||CE marked 94/25/ECC, ISO8846 Small Craft, Electromagnetic compatibility 89/336/EEC, EN51014 1993/radio disturbance|
|WARRANTY||3 Year Manufactures Warranty From Date of Purchase|
WHY CHOOSE ALBIN PUMP MARINE BILGE PUMPS vs ALL OTHERS?
- By taking advantage of today's modern technologies and carefully evaluating market needs, Albin Pump Marine has provided the high standard of performance Bilge Pumps that ones like yourself desire and ultimately depend on. These products are what people with knowledge and experience would call . . . THE CAPTAIN'S CHOICE!What is the Captains Choice you may ask? . . . the focus on value for you, simple as that.
- Albin Pump Marine has over 100 years history in the marine industry, which means they have the experience and expertise in providing quality performance bilge pumps built to outlast all others!
- Developed for safe performance in all weather conditions and bilge environments.
- Easy to install and robustly engineered to maximize lifetime.
- For harsh saltwater and freshwater use.
- 3 Year Manufactures Warranty From Date of Purchase.
Please Note that the shipping weight calculations are based on total packaged ship weight which may be higher than the actual product weight.
SHIPPING COST SAVINGS - BULK ORDERS:
Possible discounts on total shipping costs for multiple unit orders; please contact sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1 (250) 713-1018 for bulk order shipping quotes. Bulk orders are usually based on 3 unit or more order.