Bilge Float Switch 12/24/30V (P/N: 01-66-025)
The 12/24/30V bilge float switch activates your bilge pump automatically when water exceeds the acceptable level and deactivates when water has been removed.
For a fully automatic removal of your bilge water connect a switch to your electrical bilge pump. Safe removal of bilgewater when nobody is onboard, approved for 500 000 cycles. 14A.
Replacement / Interchangeable With:
- Rule-A-Matic 35
- Johnson AS888
- Attwood 48017
|APPROX WEIGHT (KG/LBS)||0.12KG / 0.25LBS|
|SWITCH TYPE||Electric Switch|
|CERTIFICATION||CE marked 94/25/ECC, ISO8846 Small Craft, Electromagnetic compatibility 89/336/EEC, EN51014 1993/radio disturbance|
|WARRANTY||2 Year Manufactures Warranty From Date of Purchase|
WHY CHOOSE ALBIN PUMP MARINE BILGE PUMPS vs ALL OTHERS?
- By taking advantage of today's modern technologies and carefully evaluating market needs, Albin Pump Marine has provided the high standard of performance Bilge Pumps that ones like yourself desire and ultimately depend on. These products are what people with knowledge and experience would call . . . THE CAPTAIN'S CHOICE! What is the Captains Choice you may ask? . . . the focus on value for you, simple as that.
- Albin Pump Marine has over 100 years history in the marine industry, which means they have the experience and expertise in providing quality performance bilge pumps built to outlast all others!
- Developed for safe performance in all weather conditions and bilge environments.
- Easy to install and robustly engineered to maximize lifetime.
- For harsh saltwater and freshwater use.
Please Note that the shipping weight calculations are based on total packaged ship weight which may be higher than the actual product weight.
SHIPPING COST SAVINGS - BULK ORDERS:
Possible discounts on total shipping costs for multiple unit orders; please contact sales department at email@example.com or by phone at 1 (250) 713-1018 for bulk order shipping quotes. Bulk orders are usually based on 3 unit or more order.