VHF MARINE ANTENNAS
Air Wave Marines Performance VHF Marine Antennas offering:
- STANDARD VHF 5' - ProConnect
- STANDARD VHF 8' - ProConnect
- VHF WHIPS
Air Wave Marine Fiberglass Whip Antennas are constructed in the USA using the highest quality components. An up-to-date internal electrical design provides consistent performance even under extreme vibration. Each antenna is equipped with L-195 dual shield ultra flexible cable and their "installers choice" FME connector. All Air Wave Marine antennas come standard with a polished 316 stainless ferrule.
All Air Wave Marine antennas are MADE IN AMERICA, and come with an industry leading "LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY"
- Solid state printed network circuit & solid copper elements provide superior reliability
- Dual shield ultra flexible L-195 cable provides 25% MORE POWER out than regular RG-58 type. Additional shielding protects the vessel's other sensitive electronics from spurious radiation
- Smooth white gloss fiberglass radome
WHAT IS THE "PROCONNECT" SYSTEM?
Eliminate cable crimping and soldering requirements with PROCONNECT. A factory installed FME connector plugs directly into a PL-259 adapter!
Communication can mean the difference between making it back safely or staying adrift at sea. Air Wave Antennas are built to last, perform & go further off shore thanks to their advanced antenna laboratory based in Miami Florida USA. This advanced antenna testing facility has enabled their engineers to design and produce products that you can trust which gives you the peace of mind we all want when going out on the water. As Raul says . . . "We Stand Behind Our Design & Put Our Name On The Line"